Kurds and Pre-Islamic Era
Articles by Hamma Mirwaisi
- Iran and the Spirit of the Airyanem Vaejah Nation
- Iran and Iranian: Queen Vashti the Kurdish girl from Median Empire
- Baloch & Kurdish people in Iran are the foundations for the Airyanem (Iranian) nation Union
- Kurdistan will be the second home for Jews after Israel – see article by Jerusalem Post regarding Hamma Mirwaisi
- –كرد یا كردها-احسان هوشمند– (pdf) [Kurd or Kurds – article by Kurdish researcher Ehsan Hooshmand]
- Kurdish Heritage Reclaimed – in Smithsonian Magazine (June 2010 edition)
- –،شرف خان ابن شمس الدین بدلیسی–شرفنامه-Sharafname by Prince Sharaf Khan Ibn Shams e Din Betlisi
- Images of Iranian Kurdistan
Kurds and Dailamities
- The Dailamites of Northern Persia
- An overview of the Dailamites – by the Shahrbaraz Blog (in Persian)
- The Kurdish Tribes
- The Hamavand Tribe
- The Milan Tribe
- The Lalesh Temple and Ceremonies of the Yezidi Kurds
- Linguistic Similarities between Old Persian, Hawraman, Sorani Kurdish and Old Persian
- Paul, Ludwig, The Position of Zazaki among West Iranian Languages, University of Hamburg, pp. 163-177, 1988 (pdf).
- MtDNA and Y-chromosome Variation in Kurdish Groups. Research study by Ivan Nasidze, Dominique Quinque, Murat Ozturk, Nina Bendukidze & Mark Stoneking published in Annals of Human Genetics (2005) 69,401-412. (pdf).
- The Kamkaran
- Greek and Iranic (Perso-Kurdish) musical Tradition: Musical piece by Ardeshir Kamkar, Mathaios Tsahouridis and Hussein Zahawi of the classical Sassanian (now Kurdish and Persian style) with Greco-Byzantine style . They produced a CD album called “From Pontos to Persia” – “Απο τον Πόντο στην Περσία” released in 2003.
- Kuwat Music Site
Mythology, Nowruz in Kurdistan and Kurdish Folklore