- Farrokh, K. (2015). Pan-Arabism and Iran. In “The Palgrave Encyclopedia of Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism” (Immanuel Ness & Zak Cope, Eds.), Palgrave-Macmillan, pp.915-923.
- Farrokh, K. (2015). Evolution and History of Pan-Arab Philosophy with respect to Iran. Toosheh Journal, Spring, 21, pp. 283-300. فرخ کاوه (2015/۱۳۹۴). تحول و تاریخچه فلسفه پان-عربیسم در برابر ایران. فصلنامه توشه, بهار, ۲۱, صفهه ۲۸۳-۳۰۰
- کاوه فرخ (۱۳۸۳/2004). میراث پان عربیسم. اطلاعات سیاسی-اقتصادی, شماره ۲۰۹-۲۱۰, صفحه ۴-۱۵ – Farrokh, K. (2004). The Legacy of pan-Arabism. Ettelaat Siyasi-Eqtesadi [Political-Economic Information], Number 209-210, pp.4-15.
- Pan-Arabism’s Legacy of Confrontation with Iran (latest revisions: July 4, 2016); Originally posted in Iranscope, Rozaneh Magazine and Iran Heritage in 2004, The 2010 version posted in Iran Chamber of Commerce. The 2004 English-language version also available in pdf format.
- British Arabism and the Bombings in Iran (November 3, 2005). Article co-authored with Mahan Abedin in the Asia Times.
- Pan-Islamists fometing ethnic violence and seperatism in Khuzestan (TV Call-in Program in Persian) (Posted April 14, 2009). Caller from Ahwaz, Khuzestan raises the dangers of ethnic agitators in Khuzestan.
- The tragedy of Saddam Hussein’s last moments and his enduring anti-Iranian racist sentiments (December 31, 2006) in BBC Report “Saddam Hussein’s last moments “. See also New York Times report (December 31, 2006) in which Saddam Hussein states “Down with…the Persians“.
- The anti-Iranian views of Dr Abdullah Al Shayji (Professor of International Relations and the Head of the American Studies Unit at Kuwait University) (April 27, 2009)
- Racist views of a Mufti against Iranians and non-Hejaz Arabs (Ayandeh News – Persian text only) (May 7, 2009)
- Retroactive Arabization of Iranian scientists of the Islamic era (Tabnak News – Persian text only) (September 20, 2009)
- انکار کشف تمدن ایرانی در صحرای مصر (Official denial of the presence of ancient Iranian civilization in ancient Egypt – this pertains to the discovery of Cambyses’ lost army in Egypt) (Iranseda Network)
- Article in Persian by Shahrbaraz on revisionists attempting to re-name the Persian Gulf –عبدالرحمان عطيه و ريشخند تاريخ– (in pdf)
Wahhabism & Talibanism
- BBC Persian: –فارسی دری؛ ۱۰ سال پس از سقوط طالبان در افغانستان– The status of the Persian language in Afghanistan 10 years before the fall of the Taliban
Preserving the Heritage of the Persian Gulf
- Maps, References and Articles Pertaining to the Persian Gulf
- Map Citations of the Persian Gulf since antiquity (from the Azargoshnasp website)
Attempts to Re-name Persian Gulf by Universities, Media/Print outlets, and Politicians
- Protest to US Navy for Incorrect use of Terminology for the Persian Gulf
- CAIS News: Academic harlot-ism and Re-naming the Persian Gulf: Integrity of George Washington University questioned for 4.5 Million Dollars
- Message from Persian Gulf Society Board to Dr. Golbahar regarding the term “A..bian Gulf University” (February 5, 2009)
- Supporting the name of the Persian Gulf on the internet
- Letters to President Obama by Iranian Diaspora Community (June 9, 2009)
- Press TV (April 28, 2009): Iran cancels Solidarity solidarity games over the name of the Persian Gulf
- Letter by Kaveh Farrokh to Ridaue Hall Press Service – includes message from Russ Germain of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) to Kaveh Farrokh in February 11, 2002.
- The Controversy of Daniel Potts
Persian Gulf Islands
- -اسناد وزارت امور خارجه بريتانيا و جزاير سه گانه در خليج فارس- Hiastorical documents of the three Persian Gulf islands (in Persian by Radio Farda)
- Mohsen Pezeshpour protesting the loss of Bahrain in 1970 –جدائی بحرین از ایران|- (video)
Iranian Media articles on Pan-Arabism (Persian text-only)
- Mehr News Agency: Neighboring Arab countries are plundering Persian architecture says Farshchian
- Tabnak News (April 26, 2009): The issue of Iran’s longest border
- Tabnak news (April 19, 2009) Pan-Arabism, the Persian Gulf and Iran’s legal rights
- سرقت دانشمندان ایرانی راهی برای هویت سازی اعراب – تاریخ علوم پزشکی ایران و جهان اسلام– Theft of Iranian Scientists for the benefit of Arab Identity-building: The History of Iranian Medicine and the Islamic World.
Iranian Legacy in Islam
- Shirin Hunter (2016): Calling Iranians “Descendants of the Magi” is Actually a Compliment
- Touraj Nayernouri (2011). Iranian or Arab Scholars? Archives of Iranian Medicine, 14 (2): 144 – 145.
- Ahmadreza Afshar (2010). Honoring Avicenna, (the Great Persian Physician) on the World’s Postage Stamps. Archives of Iranian Medicine; 13 (5): 447 – 453.
Arab Writers commenting on Pan-Arabism